Sierra Wireless Innovation Summit Provides Insights on IoT Technology, Business Transformation and Developer Trends
Keynotes by Sierra Wireless CTO, PwC and developer relations accelerator WIP will be featured, along with technology demonstrations at 6th annual Innovation Summit for IoT developers and business leaders
PARIS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Sierra Wireless (NASDAQ: SWIR) (TSX: SW), the leading provider of fully integrated device-to-cloud solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT), today announced that technical experts and business leaders in the IoT ecosystem will converge to learn about IoT solution design at the sixth annual Sierra Wireless Innovation Summit, June 5, 2018, at the Paris Novotel Tour Eiffel. Sessions will focus on key topics, such as open source technologies, cloud-to-edge distributed data orchestration, LPWA, 5G and IoT security, along with in-depth “how-to” sessions for developing scalable IoT solutions that create new revenue streams and business models.
@SierraWireless Innovation Summit provides insights on #IoT tech, business transformation & developer trends #SWIS2018 https://www.sierrawireless.com/innovation-summit.
To register, visit: https://www.sierrawireless.com/innovation-summit/, and follow @SierraWireless on Twitter and #SWIS2018 for the latest news and developments.
The event offers both business and technical tracks, as well as customer and partner demonstrations of the company’s latest mangOH® open hardware, Legato® Platform and Ready-to-Connect technology, which leverage Sierra Wireless’ 25-year history of innovation in the wireless industry.
Highly anticipated presentations include:
- Caroline Lewko, CEO, WIP, revealing the secret life of developers;
- Claus Gruber, Principal, PwC, speaking about digital disruption and business trends;
- Philippe Guillemette, Chief Technology Officer, Sierra Wireless, discussing the future of IoT networks and edge computing, and the implications for businesses.
- mangOH Ecosystem: Concept to Production, a panel discussion featuring executives from Jabil, Richardson RFPD and Sierra Wireless, moderated by Kai Hackbarth, IoT Evangelist at Bosch;
- Show Me the Money! The Do’s and Don’ts of Building a Successful IoT Business Case, a panel discussion featuring executives from Axibio, the GSMA, HSBC, PwC and Sierra Wireless;
- Open Source is at the Heart of Your IoT Solution;
- Distributed Data Orchestration Platform;
- Scalable Massive IoT: Beyond Just LPWA Connectivity;
- Code to Business: An Ecosystem to Support You;
- How Ready to Connect Simplifies Your Product Lifecycle; and
- Tutorials and hands-on workshops for developers.
The showroom will feature 19 live IoT demonstrations showcasing tomorrow’s technologies in action.
Innovation Summit sponsors include platinum sponsor PwC, gold sponsors Jabil, Qualcomm and DigiKey, and silver sponsors Arm Holdings, Altair Semiconductor, Espressif, Flex, L&T Technology Services, Taoglas Antenna Solutions and USI.
About Sierra Wireless
Sierra Wireless (NASDAQ: SWIR) (TSX: SW) is an IoT pioneer, empowering businesses and industries to transform and thrive in the connected economy. Customers Start with Sierra because we offer a device to cloud solution, comprised of embedded and networking solutions seamlessly integrated with our secure cloud and connectivity services. OEMs and enterprises worldwide rely on our expertise in delivering fully integrated solutions to reduce complexity, turn data into intelligence and get their connected products and services to market faster. Sierra Wireless has more than 1,300 employees globally and operates R&D centers in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.sierrawireless.com.
Connect with Sierra Wireless on the IoT Blog at http://www.sierrawireless.com/iot-blog, on Twitter at @SierraWireless, on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company/sierra-wireless and on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/SierraWireless.
“mangOH”, “Legato” and “Sierra Wireless” are trademarks of Sierra Wireless. Other product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Kim Homeniuk, +1 604-233-8028